China has been growing lately very rapidly in the economic, trade and scientific fields. There are over 2000 universities and colleges in China. ECU is looking at the same common aspects between Egypt and China. These common aspects are:
- The intention of making use of their population.
- They both have a very skilful labor.
- They both have a very useful culture to other countries.
- There is a great understanding between the two countries that's why we have a great support from the Chinese side.
- The Egyptian side which is represented in the International Education Institution (IEI) and the Chinese side represented in the Chinese embassy made lots of efforts to make this dream comes true.
- Lately, China has become the world's fastest growing economy.