We would like to mention why the international educational incorporation has chosen China for this major project:
China has been growing lately very rapidly in all fields, economic, trade and scientific field as well. There are over 2000 universities and colleges in China. We were looking at the same common aspects between Egypt and China where both have:
- The intention of making use of their population.
- They both have a very skilful labor.
- They both have a very useful culture to other countries.
- There was a great understanding between the two countries that's why we had a great support from the Chinese side.
- The Egyptian side which is represented in the international education institution and the Chinese side represented in the Chinese embassy made lots of efforts to make this dream comes true.
- Lately, China has become the world's fastest growing economy.