A cooperation agreement was signed today between JAMK University of Applied Sciences in Finland, the Egyptian Chinese University (ECU) and the International Center for Training and Quality of Services (CTQS), the event will be held next Wednesday 3/4/2019 at the Egyptian Chinese University campus in Gesr Suez, Cairo.
The agreement was signed by:
– Prof. Dr. Ashraf El-Shihy, President of the Egyptian-Chinese University.
– Prof. Dr. Yossi Haltenen, President of JAMK University.
– Mr. Kamal Emam, Chairman of CTQS.
And with the presence of:
– Dr. Kareema Abdel-Kareem, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Egyptian-Chinese University.
– Prof. Dr. Matti Hersella, Head of Global Business, Faculty of Business Administration, JAMK University.
– Mr. Pavlos Tarsenki, Export Education Officer, Faculty of Business Administration, JAMK University.